------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It doesn't matter...

that the dishes are not done

that my 3 year old's clothes don't match

that my couch looks like this

that I have plenty more loads of unwashed laundry waiting

that there are cobwebs in the corner

that we're out of bread

that I have errands to run

that my Christmas tree looks like it was decorated by toddlers {it was}  :-)

that I haven't finished reading my book

that my bed isn't made

that there are 20 projects I would like to finish

that the floors need to be swept

that I only got one quick chance to take a family photo and it didn't turn out how I wanted it to

that my hair needs to be washed


...because right now the most important thing is just being present with my children and teaching them to love Jesus.  :-)


4 comments:

Kristen @ Hope Abound said...

Yes ma'am! You are so right on about everything.

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

This can be hard for me sometimes! You are so right though and an encouragement to me!

April Hodson said...

Love this! Thanks for the encouragement!

Lydia said...

Lovely perspective this morning! Thank you!