------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Paid to Shop!!

Food Lion actually paid me to shop today!! I went to the checkout with some cookies and baby wipes, both of which I had coupons for. I expected to come out a cent ahead (before tax), and informed the lady that she would probably have to adjust the coupon down to make it come out to an even $0.00. She proceeded to insist that she owed me money and called for a supervisor to come and override her equipment. I ended up walking out of the store with $0.84 thinking "Food Lion just paid me for my purchase!!" It pretty much made my day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so smart, only one of the reasons that I love you and you are married to my son.

Love MOM :)

Sarah said...

You are sweet. I am more than blessed with the best husband and I couldn't ask for a better mom. Love you!!!