------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Soaps By Deni - Review


I just want to take a moment to recommend some great natural soaps and other products.  :-)

Because of having sensitive skin and being health conscious, I've used a variety of natural soaps and body products over the years.  When I started having children, I knew that I couldn't put anything but pure and natural products on their skin, and Johnson & Johnson or Aveeno "natural" lines just weren't good enough for me.  I also have a daughter who struggled for several years with eczema and psoriasis.  Enter "Soaps by Deni".  :-)  About a year ago, a friend, Denine, started making natural goat milk and oatmeal soaps, and our whole family loves them!  Her soaps are pure and natural and are wonderful for those with allergies, ezcema, psoriasis, or anyone who loves to use natural products.  They lather well, smell amazing, and most importantly, are very gentle on the skin.  The "Soaps by Deni" product line has now expanded to include body wash, lotion, body scrubs, bath salts, and linen & room sprays.

There is a great Pre-Holiday Sale going on right now, along with some new holiday fragrances, so head over to the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SoapsbyDeni) and check it out!


1 comment:

Jessi said...

These look great! Thanks for sharing.