------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Books to Read in 2013 - April Update


I'm not doing to well keeping the blog posts coming...sorry!  But, I have been keeping up with reading, so at least I'm making progress somewhere, right?  :-)

Here's my updated reading list!

1}  Don't Waste Your Life

2}  One Thousand Gifts

3}  The Duties of Parents 

4}  A Gospel Primer (currently reading this one as a devotional)

5}  Multiply: Disciples Making Disciples 

6}  This Momentary Marriage 

7}  Shopping for Time 

8}  Worldliness 

9}  Equipped to Love 

10}  Teach Them Diligently 

11}  Fit To Burst  (switched this parenting book that I borrowed from a friend for my previous #11 - this is my current read)

12}  Christian Living in the Home

13}  Real Marriage

14}  Trusting God

15} Organized Simplicity 

No comments: