------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Menu Planning Monday 7-27-09


Boy do groceries add up fast! I always find things walking through the store that I had forgotten that I needed until I saw it. Do you do that? I have most of what I need for this week's meals already, so I hope to stay well under my $6o/week budget. So...here's my cheap and simple menu for this week! Happy Cooking!!

Monday - Lemony Lentil Greek Soup (from freezer), Pasta Salad

Tuesday - Easy Enchiladas, Spanish Rice, Chips & Homemade Salsa (from last week)

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Black-eyed Peas, Cornbread, Tuna Cheesies

Friday - Costa Rican Pinto, Chips & Homemade Salsa

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Basil Pesto, Whole Wheat Rolls


Extra baking for lunches and snacks:
Zucchini Bread
Oatmeal Raisin Muffins
Whole Wheat Bread


For more menu plans visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

4 comments:

Jessie Geroux said...

I love when I see recipes like tuna cheesies...it makes me happy that others like to take something like a plain ole tuna sammy and "make it new" ;-)

SnoWhite said...

oatmeal raisin muffins... yummy! will that be your Friday recipe??? :)

have a blessed week.

AudreyO said...

I love mexican food. We are having tacos tonight and then quesadillas tomorrow night with the leftover meat.

Becca said...

Cornbread is the best! Do you make it from a mix or from scratch?