------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Menu Planning Monday 3-8-10

 

It's time for another weekly menu! Let's get creative and save some money!  That always makes for a good week around here.  :-)  Happy Cooking!!


Monday - Warm Dinner Wraps (from last week)

Tuesday - Homemade Pizza, Veggies & Dip

Wednesday - Lentil Soup, Salad w/Homemade Dressing

Thursday - Baked Potatoes, Steamed Veggies

Friday - Blueberry Pancakes

Saturday - Leftovers


Breakfasts - 
Cereal
Oatmeal
Banana Bread
Blueberry Muffins

Lunches - 
Sandwiches
Bean, Rice, & Cheese Burritos
Leftovers

For more menu planning visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

4 comments:

The Saved Quarter said...

I made your lentil rice casserole last week. Very simple, and easy to add your own spices to jazz it up if you want! Yum!

Holly T. said...

Hi Sarah - I also made the Lentil Rice Casserole last week. It was such a hit! Last night we put the leftovers in some burritos with chicken...so yummy!

Sadie said...

Honey crunch granola sounds delicious! Gonna have to try that one out.

We are also having pizzas this week!

Check mine out if you'd like. :)

Sadie@
nelliebugs-swaps.blogspot.com

The Dorns said...

Ok I so think I am going to have to copy your menu each week I can never think of what to make or how to best put use of my money. My baby is starting to eat what we eat and I want to make sure Im cooking a famikly dinner each night or at least warming up some left overs and not hitting the fast food joint because I didnt plan correctly. Thanks so much for making your menu