------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oil & Vinegar Dressing


If you make homemade dressing a lot, invest in a cruet like mine pictured above. I found this one for free with the purchase of a dressing packet at the store, and I love it!


Oil & Vinegar Dressing
1/4 cup white vinegar
3/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1 Tbsp. dry mustard
1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning

Put the vinegar and all of the spices into a cruet or jar and shake well (with the lid on, of course!).

Pour olive oil in and shake again.

Store in the refrigerator and shake well before each use.

Enjoy!!


*If the dressing solidifies in the refrigerator, just pull it out a few minutes before serving to allow it to liquefy again. Mine usually doesn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll definitely try this. I love making my own dressing.