------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Menu Planning Monday 11-30-09



It was great to skip the normal grocery shopping last week!  I always tell myself that everyday I can keep myself out of the store, I will save money.  It really does work.  With Thanksgiving last week, we ended up eating with family two nights, and then one night we had dinner with friends, so we didn't end up using all of the meals planned.  Plus we had oodles of leftovers!  Which was good.  So this week I'm using some of the same meals that didn't get cooked last week.  It makes me happy though...the more we can stretch the food we have, the more money that we can save, and the faster we can pay off our debts.  :-)  So here's to another week of yummy food!  Happy Cooking!!


Monday - Rice, Bean, & Veggie Casserole (from freezer), Salad w/Homemade Dressing

Tuesday - Loaded Baked Potatoes, Fresh Fruit

Wednesday - Black-Eyed Peas, Cornbread

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Mac & Cheese, Steamed Broccoli, Sweet Potatoes, Potato Rolls

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Grits, Eggs, Biscuits & Gravy

Breakfasts -
Blueberry Muffins
Date Nut Muffins
Cereal
Oatmeal w/Bananas
Oatmeal w/Honey & Cinnamon

Lunches -
Taco Salad
PB & Honey Sandwiches
Yogurt and Fruit
Leftovers
Bean, Rice, & Cheese Burritos

Other Baking -
Whole Wheat Bread
Pumpkin Pie w/Easy Pie Crust


For more menu plans visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday's dinner sounds perfect! I'm hooked on sweet potatoes right now and macaroni & cheese is always perfect. ;)

SnoWhite said...

delicious -- love that you're still having pumpkin pie :)