------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu Planning Monday 9-12-11

I feel like I'm in a bit of a rut with the menu this week...trying to make yummy stuff and NOT go to the store, but my creativity is not working with me!  So...what's your best frugal-get-out-of-a-rut-recipe?


Dinners -
Monday - Easy Italian Pasta, Chicken, Salad, Bread

Tuesday - Bean, Rice, & Cheese Burritos, Fruit

Wednesday - Potato Cheddar Soup, Focaccia Bread

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Cilantro Lime Rice, Black Beans, Fruit

Saturday - Homemade Pizza, Veggies & Easy Cream Cheese Veggie Dip

Sunday - Leftovers

Breakfasts - 
Spice Cake
Oatmeal {with raisins & coconut oil}
Cereal
Date Muffins
Grits & Eggs

Lunches - 
PB & Honey Sandwiches
Lettuce & Tomato Sandwiches
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Leftovers
Fruit
Yogurt
Veggies

For more menu planning visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

Holly T. said...

You already have these listed, but homemade pizza is my go-to meal for things I already have on hand. To try something new, if you have tortillas on hand, make some quesadillas. Your kids can add their own cheese, veggies, salsa, whatever you have on hand. Or else some fun/different grilled sandwiches make a good frugal meal, too. Use up some leftover meat (i.e. ham or turkey) or some deli meat, cheese, veggies, spreads, whatever. Everyone can make their own. (My favorite is turkey, cheese, ranch dressing and jalepenos. Yummy!)

Way to go on your budget goals - you are inspiring!

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

Really depends on what is in my fridge...but you already have two of them on your menu...burritos and pizza because they can use pretty much anything!

Great minds think alike even if we are having a hard time with creativity.