------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Planning Monday 11-15-10


It's been a while...in fact a really LONG while since I've posted a menu plan.  I need to get back on the bandwagon.  Don't worry, we have been eating, and sometimes I've actually planned the menus before dinnertime, but I want to really get back into it here too.  It helps me stay organized and frugal.  So here's the plan for this week!

Monday - Taco Salad

Tuesday - Chili Beans, Cornbread, Salad

Wednesday - Costa Rican Pinto, Chips, Fruit Salad

Thursday - Black-Eyed Peas, Cornbread, Collard Greens

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Lentil Rice Casserole, Fresh Fruit

Sunday - Leftovers

Breakfasts - 
Banana Oatmeal
Bran Muffins
Cereal
Peanut Butter Granola
Oatmeal w/Honey & Cinnamon

Lunches - 
Leftovers
Veggies and Fruit with Dip
Yogurt Sundaes w/Granola & Fruit
Green Smoothies


For more menu planning visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!