------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pizza Sauce

Homemade Pizza sauce is so easy to make, and it tastes soo good!  Hope you love it as much as we do!


Pizza Sauce
1 (8oz.) can tomato sauce
2 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/8 tsp. garlic powder

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, and spread evenly on pizza dough.

*Makes one 9x13 pizza or probably one average pizza crust from the store.

Also check out my recipe for Homemade Pizza Crust.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I made some last week and the recipe called for water.... way too thin! I think I will go with this one next go round!

SnoWhite said...

we make ours like this - only we use tomato paste.

Holly T. said...

We make ours with just basil and oregano - I think I'll try your addition of garlic powder next time (tomorrow night!) Thanks!

Alison @ Hospitality Haven said...

What perfect timing! I'm going to need to make pizza sauce tonight. :)