------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fresh


Just a little photographic evidence of the fresh and lovely lunch that we ate today. I am really making an effort to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.

I have fallen in love with my new homemade salad dressing recipe (pictured above)...which is pretty much my mom's...just modified a little. (Thanks, Mom!) If you know me, you know I'm a "ranch dressing kind of girl," but I am slowly weaning myself for healthier options.

And here's Abigail's bowl. Minus the banana.


Only she sort of ate off my salad too. Whatever mommy is eating is always more exciting, right?

1 comment:

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

Yummy! So glad Abigale likes to eat healthy.