------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bella Tunno Bibs - A Review


I picked up two of these cute Bella Tunno bibs at a consignment sale a while back, and I love them! I love the fact that they are made of soft cloth, they are really thick and absorbent, wash well, and they are really pretty!! They also come in many fun prints and are reversible.

This is my favorite bib to put on Abigail when I give her a cup of juice or a quick, not too messy snack. It saves on a lot of clothes washing and trying to get stains out.

The only downside is the cost. They seem a bit expensive to me, but I didn't pay much for mine at the consignment sale, so if you can get them used then it would really be a great deal!

No comments: