------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Menu Planning Monday 4-6-09


I will be making double of several meals this week to freeze. Pretty simple, cheap, and yummy! Happy Cooking!!

Monday - Black Bean Soup, Chips

Tuesday - Homemade Pizza, Salad

Wednesday - Girl's Night (not sure what's on the menu yet)

Thursday - Enchiladas, Spanish Rice

Friday - Grits, Eggs, Scrambled Tofu, Orange Juice

Saturday - Pinto Beans, Pasta Salad, Sweet Potatoes

Sunday - Leftovers


For more menu planning, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

SnoWhite said...

hope you have a wonderful week and a Happy Easter!

Joyful Wife said...

Yummy! I think I want to come over to your house this week. :)

Love you sis!

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

You are so smart to make double. Enjoy cooking!