------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Frugality in the Home - Sale ends March 25th!



Check out Vision Forum's latest sale featuring new "frugality" products! I am so excited to see these new resources that really speak to the areas that many of us are so concerned with these days, such as saving money, and being good stewards in a bad economy.

The Homestead Blessings 3 DVD set teaches you how to bake bread, make soap, and create your own candles. These sound great. Especially the one about making soap. I've never tried that although I do know how to bake bread and make candles already.

The book Just In Case teaches you everything you need to know to survive when public services fail. Sounds very interesting!

I think the book The Backyard Homestead sounds the most interesting to me, because I am currently very interested in saving money on groceries and growing some of our own food is a great way to do that, plus you get the perk of more healthy food that doesn't have all the icky pesticides. I can't wait to get my copy of this book and start reading it.

Want to join me? If you do read this book, or if you get any of these other items, come back and let me know what you thought about it (them!) I would love to hear your thoughts on this stuff!

Don't forget, only 4 more days to get these items at the introductory sale price! The sale ends at midnight (CST) on March 25th. Click here to check out the sale on these great resources.

No comments: