------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Where I've Been

Wondering where I've been? Me too. Actually, I've been a not just a little occupied with a new addition to the list of things that daily demand of my time. Curious yet? Yes, I have now officially embarked on the potty training journey! It's going ok, but we do seem to still have more pottying in the pants than in the potty. Oh well. I guess we'll get there eventually. My 18 month old has a great attitude about sitting on the potty and can sit for quite a while, many times a day, but I sort of feel like we're playing dodgeball...we seem to be missing most of the hits, and the times on the potty turn out a bit unproductive, if you know what I mean. :-)

Are you in the ever popular league of moms who are potty training currently, or are you a potty training veteren mom? If so, I would love to hear any advice or tips that you would like to share. Please, please, leave me a comment and tell me what worked or did not work for you!

Oh yeah. The second major time consumer these days just so happens to be my precious, adorable, TEETHING twins. Grin. Gotta love those teeth!


No comments: