------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, September 15, 2008

Menu Planning Monday 9-15-08

We just got back late last night from our trip to Florida for my sister's wedding. It was great, she was gorgeous, and I am so happy for her! That said, it was a very long weekend and I am SO thankful to be home again! Today has been a major catch-up day with trying to get everything unpacked and the house back in order.

Since I am still recovering from the trip, planning the grocery shopping, and spending the last available moments with out-of-town relatives, I will be trying to cook from the food that we have in the pantry and refrigerator for this week. Here's my menu...

Monday - Mac & Cheese, Crowder Peas, Green Beans

Tuesday - Pinto, Chips

Wednesday - Tomato Soup, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Thursday - Breakfast for Dinner

Friday - Lentil Soup, Cheese Quesadillas

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Cheese Ravioli, Garlic Toast

For more menu plans, go here.

No comments: