------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Vision Forum Affiliate



I am now an official affiliate for Vision Forum Ministries! What that means exactly is that anytime you click on the Vision Forum link on my site (in the right hand column,) and make a purchase, I will get a percentage of the sale, just for referring you. So, if you plan to order from Vision Forum, it would be great if you would use my link to do so.

If you haven't heard of Vision Forum, just click on the button at the top of this post to visit their website. They offer lots of great products geared at building up and encouraging strong, godly families. They have a large variety of resources, not just for adults, but for children too! Be sure to check out their All American Boy Catalog and Beautiful Girlhood Collection.

No comments: