------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Friday, May 23, 2008

Frugal Tip: Leftover Coffee

Do you ever have coffee leftover after brewing? Don’t throw it out! Just pour the coffee into ice cube trays and place them in your freezer. When frozen, put the cubes into a ziploc bag and store in the freezer to make cold coffee drinks with. We put some coffee, milk, coffee cubes, creamer, and/or ice cream in the blender and it makes a great drink! Top with whipped cream and it will be just like going to Starbuck’s…only for free!


Thanks to my mom-in-law for this one! I learned it from her! :-)


For more Frugal Friday fun, visit the Biblical Womanhood site here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anything for my sweet daughter-in-love. I love you very much.

Love MOM :)