------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Loving Our Husbands - Dress The Part

I'm sure it's safe to say that all husbands want their wives to look nice.  Being a wife and a mom, it is super easy to let the mom side take over and just go for comfortable, not so nice clothes so I don't have to worry about them getting messed up.  I have found, however, that taking the time to get dressed for the day and not just wearing sweats and a t-shirt, does a lot for my productivity level {even if I am staying at home}, and also shows my husband that I care about looking good for him.  Husbands like for their wives to be productive too, so really it's a double win.  :-)

Now, when I say we should dress attractive for our husbands, what I don't mean is that you have to get dressed up fancy every day.  Just a pair of jeans or a simple skirt paired with a casual top {even a nice tee - think not boxy, printed tee shirt} will do the job.  Sure, we can have a comfy, down day every now and then, but it shouldn't be the norm. 

Also, fix your hair:-)  This does a lot to show that we take care of ourselves.  I've been working on trying some different hairstyles lately, so that I don't fall in a rut with always wearing it the same way

Another of my new favorite ways to spruce up a bit is to accessorize.  A necklace, some earrings, a belt, a headband or pretty hair clip makes a big difference!  If you're worried about baby yanking on your favorite necklace, try this.

So let's not get in a rut, ok ladies?  This is one of the many ways that we can love our man.  Go pretty up for your hubby today!  :-)

Thanks for joining me in Loving Our Husbands!

1 comment:

April Hodson said...

Wonderful and much needed post! Thanks for the Loving your Husbands series and all the other wonderful homemaking and mothering posts you make!