------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, May 2, 2011

Menu Planning Monday 5-2-11

I didn't do so great on menu planning last week, and I could really tell a difference.  I kept pulling out simple, last minute meals and it just didn't go anywhere near as smooth as when I have it all planned out.  Not that I always stick to my plan 100%, but it is nice to know what I need to start for supper ahead of time and to do my grocery shopping according to what I plan to make.

Oh, the Pizza Pockets that I talked about making {two weeks ago} turned out great!  In fact, I was going to get a picture, but they all got eaten too fast.  I'll be sharing the recipe soon.  :-)

So...back on track today!  :-)  Here's what we'll be eating this week. 

Monday - Crockpot Taco Soup (I'll be changing the recipe a little)

Tuesday - Italian Pasta, Biscuits, Salad

Wednesday - "Buffalo" Paninis {my attempt to re-create an amazing sandwich I had at a "downtown restaurant" in another state.}

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Costa Rican Pinto, Chips & Homemade Salsa, Fruit Salad

Saturday - Lasagna, Garlic Bread, Salad

Sunday - Leftovers

For more menu planning visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: