------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful for so many things today...

~ my husband

~ my children

~ family

~ friends

~ a home

~ plenty of food to eat

~ warmth

~ laughter

~ conversation

~ joy

And most of all, I am thankful for...

~ God who loves and forgives, and is faithful to supply all my needs

Today has been fun, and yesterday too.  We took turns celebrating Thanksgiving at both sets of parents' houses.  One yesterday, and one today.  I made up my mind to be very careful not to eat too much.  It's something I try to be conscious of every year around the holidays.  It can be hard when there is so much good food to eat!  I feel good about this Thanksgiving though.  I just ate until I was full, but not stuffed. 

Hubby and I have been working out...finally!  Lets hope we can stick with it.  It's amazing how much better it makes me feel.  I don't mind working out so much, but it is so hard for me to be motivated to stick with it by myself.  I love having a partner to help keep me accountable.

Ok, so I'd better pull myself away from the computer now, and go fold the mountain of laundry that awaits me.  I have missed blogging regularly lately so I hope I can catch up a bit soon!  I have so much in my head to write about.

Until later...
Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Ana Degenaar said...

Lovely and encouraging post! ♥ thanks for sharing!