------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Menu Planning Monday 10-5-09


Another week is here! I can't believe that it's October! I'm loving this cooler fall weather. I think it is so interesting how when it starts to get cooler, all of a sudden we crave soups and pumpkin pies. At least I do. Well, I'm off to finish my grocery list, so here's the cheap, simple, and healthy menu for this week! Happy Cooking!!


Monday - Black-Eyed Peas, Cornbread, Corn, Apple Pie

Tuesday - Italian Sausage & Herb Pasta, Green Beans, Breadsticks

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Salad w/Homemade Dressing, Baked Potatoes

Friday - Rice, Bean, & Veggie Casserole, Salad w/Homemade Dressing

Saturday - Bean, Rice, & Cheese Burritos, Chips, Salsa

Sunday - Leftovers


Breakfast -
Oatmeal & Bananas
Date Nut Muffins
Grits, Eggs, Biscuits
Granola
Pumpkin Muffins

Lunch -
Baked Potatoes
Tuna Cheesies
Salads
Leftovers
Fresh Veggie Quesadillas


For more menu planning, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

Aiming4Simple said...

Thanks for sharing lunch menus. Lunches are somehow harder for me to decide and keep simple. It helps to know what other moms are making. =)

jo@blog-diggidy said...

my hubby is home more and more now for lunch, i'm gonna have to come up with some lunch ideas, too!! this menu looks great!!