------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Before/After

It's Before and After Blog Hop time!

Ok, so this is pretty much my favorite picture ever!  Of course I may be a little biased since it is my husband and daughter! :-)

SOOC:

Edit:

This shot was taken with my Canon Rebel XTi and using a 50mm lens.  It was edited with Photoshop cs3.

Join the blog hop  at Pixel Perfect!


12 comments:

Snapshotsofhappiness said...

Great photo and edit!

Heather said...

This shot is very sweet and you will cherish this for years! I love the edit- the richness of color is wonderful!

Eileen said...

The edit definitely made it pop!

Brianne said...

That is adorable! What a great memory you captured. I guarantee she is going to look back and LOVE this photo. :) Great edit! I love the rich colors that you popped, great job! :)

Unknown said...

First of all, I LOVE your blogs name! Second, that is a great picture! I can see why is one of your favourites! Great edit too!

Donna said...

Beautiful difference! And such a sweet, sweet, face!!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Julie said...

What a sweet moment captured! Beautiful edit. Love the color pop!! Ah, sheer delight in her smile!

Courtney said...

Love pictures like this. Just too sweet. I love how you bumped up the color. Very nice!

Lula Lola said...

I love this photo! So sweet! This is one of those you'll treasure! The edit is so pretty! You had a great photo to begin with, but your edit made it great!

Tiffany said...

What a sweet photo! Love it. I can tell they adore each other. Your edit is beautiful for this shot - subtle.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

*Jess* said...

I love her expression!