------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Thursday, August 6, 2009

If you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours...

The back rub

There is a story here... I know that the picture quality isn't that great, but what do you do with a simple point and shoot, some bad lighting, and babes that don't sit still?? You just capture the memories and forget about photo quality for a minute.

So for the story...I was home with the three girls by myself and I ran to the bathroom since they were all playing happy. I wasn't gone but a quick minute, but when I came back, this is what I saw. Abigail had sat down right in front of Emma to read a book, and Emma had two handfuls of hair...

Emma playing with Abigail's hair...


Abigail is feeling pampered...


Turns around for a hug...


And a smothering kiss...


But of course I couldn't leave Sophia out of all the fun...


Eating blocks...


Caught red-handed...


Fingers are yummy too...


"Ok, I'm done."

3 comments:

Yvonne ~~ aka: Nana said...

That is a cute story with pictures even. I love it. and I like for my hair to be played with too. :)

Love Nana :)

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

Great pics! What beautiful sisterly love. Sweet story! They are all so big.

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

So cute! My girls love to play with each others hair - well, the babies like to pull hair :) Beautiful kiddos!