------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Saturday, August 1, 2009

3 little girls...oh how they grow

Sophia is starting to get around on her own. She's not crawling quite yet, but she can scoot and roll all the way across the room. And get herself stuck under the coffee table.


Emma has a new found love of sitting. But she still falls over occasionally, so I have to stay nearby. She can sit and play for a long time if I let her.


And Abigail? Well, she likes to read. Almost all day if I let her. But she plays with her shoes and hats too. And she is making potty progress!! I am thrilled to say the least.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love their BIG blue eyes!! You have 3 beautiful babies!!

Yvonne ~~ aka: Nana said...

Those are the sweetest little girls in the world.. I love them so much... Love Nana :)