------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today...


Today Abigail...

~ loves hats (she has been wearing them all around the house)
~ loves shoes (taking a walk is probably her favorite thing to do)
~ is obsessed with babies (and thinks she is one too)
~ still loves to eat (her recent favorites are chick peas, bananas, avocados, and tomatoes
)



~ is learning her first sentence (if I say "God", she says "made me!")
~ favorite song is
My God is so Big, So Strong and so Mighty
~ is full of hugs and kisses (she even kisses lots of random things like books and the dishwasher)
~ is always loving on her little sisters
~ loves to burp the twins, hold their hands, and make them clap




~ is intrigued by the "baby" in the mirror! She hugs, kisses, and waves to her reflection
~ loves to "ree!" (read)
~ loves to dance
~ likes to help mommy with the laundry


5 comments:

Unknown said...

she is getting soooo big! i will ree to her!!!

Kimberly said...

Wow! What a fun little lady! I love the 'God made me' sentence. That is so precious. My Abigail loves to read too. It is so cute. She likes to take books down from her shelf and then she flips through the pages and starts 'talking/reading.' She really enjoys the touch and feel books. She always goes back to those. :)

Simply Sara said...

Ok, she is just SO adorable!

My two year old loves shoes! I'd say her favorite thing to do is also taking a walk.
:)
She wears her rain boots all around the house and is always wanting to go outside for a "wak".

Anonymous said...

SO SWEET!!!! Love that smile!

Love Nana :)

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

Wow! She is doing so many big girl things and I am missing them all. I love the pictures