------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Two Years And Counting...


My husband and I just celebrated our second anniversary two days ago. Hard to believe that so much has happened in two years...Matt graduated college, we've moved several times, had a baby, bought our first home, we're expecting twins...and I don't know what else. God has been so good to us and we are so blessed to have such wonderful memories.

Matt made me the sweetest gift! He took a binder and put in his top ten memories of our relationship, describing highlights and details of each one individually. Pretty much it was like a short book, all typed up in a fancy font, and in page protectors...so special. Yeah, he has some romantic creativity, I know! :-)

3 comments:

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

How fun! I heard Shannon babysat so you could go out together. Matt is so sweet. What a memory. Happy Aniversay!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you too. You look so happy together. Thanks Matthew for making Sarah my daughter. I love you both very much.

MOM :)

P.s. I love Abigail toooooooo!!!!!

Zion said...

I found your site through biblical womanhood. I just wanted to say congrats on your twins, you have a beautiful family already and I can't wait to see what God has in store for you next!