------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, August 11, 2008

Menu Planning Monday 8-11-08

I'm back again! This week should be really simple and easy. The main goal: making it through another week of pregnancy without starving. :-) I'm going to take inventory of my pantry and make a big grocery list today. And then I can plan up some meals to make and store for later. Always a good thing when you're eating every few hours!

Monday – Spaghetti, garlic bread

Tuesday – Eating out (our Anniversary)

Wednesday – Pizza (youth night at our house)

Thursday – Crowder peas, potatoes, rice

Friday – Pancakes

Saturday – Leftovers

Sunday – Tomato soup, grilled cheese


For more menu plans go here.

2 comments:

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

Sounds yummy! We are having tomato soup too with avacado and chips. Grilled cheese sounds so delicious.

Dawn said...

I absolutely love grilled cheese and tomato soup together, and I also love to have breakfast for dinner, so your pancake night sounds tasty too. :-) Have a nice week!