------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Thursday, February 21, 2008

CVS/Rite Aid Trips...

I went to CVS last night and paid only $0.40 out of pocket for about $30 worth of stuff, plus got $12 back in ECBs and will also get a rebate for $12.99, totaling about $25 overage. Also, the day before I got Huggies diapers on sale at CVS for $8.99 each, and after coupons and ECBs ended up paying a little more than $2 per package!! Plus got toothpaste and a toothbrush for free after coupons and ECBs. I love getting deals like this!

At Rite Aid I was able to stock up and diswasher detergent for $0.99 per package/bottle and dish detergent for $0.79.

Tomorrow will be Walgreens day...supposedly there is a great diaper deal going on there as well on store brand diapers and wipes.

No comments: