------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

We had a great Mother's Day.  It was a full day with church and then visits to both of our moms.  My sweet daughters made me mother's day cards {with a little help from Daddy!}.  My hubby got me an external hard drive.  I have been needing something to back up all of my photos and other important stuff.  I wasn't expecting anything at all {since in efforts to be frugal hubby and I don't do gifts every holiday} so I was so surprised!  Let's just say he has a gift for picking out gifts!  ;-)

Oh, and in case you are wondering where I have been...I'm on day four of an intense potty training boot camp with my twins!  More on that later.  Hopefully I'll be around more soon.


I hope all of you moms had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

No comments: