------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Menu Planning Monday {on Tuesday} 3-22-11

It's way past time I get back to this.  It may be a day late, but I'm ok with that.  :-)  I had it in my head yesterday, but just didn't get the chance to type it out.  Since my girls all are taking a nap today {yay!} I figured I'd get it up real quick.  :-)

Monday - Homemade Pizza, Salad, Fruit

Tuesday - Mexican Layer Casserole, Black Beans, Salad

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Black Bean Soup, Chips

Friday - Lentil Rice Casserole, Sweet Potatoes, Biscuits

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Baked Potatoes, Salad, Fruit Salad


For more menu planning check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

Looks yummy!! I also am making pizza this week!!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

I really need to start doing this again - dinner time runs so much smoother when I have a plan!!