------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Planning Monday 1-17-11


It's time for planning the menu again!  This week I'm hoping to cook a little extra stuff to freeze for after our baby's birth.  I've been slowly adding stuff to the freezer so that we have a few quick meals to pull out just in case.  Happy Cooking!!


Monday - Homemade Pizza, Veggies w/Dip


Tuesday - Simple Italian Pasta, Corn, Biscuits


Wednesday - Warm Dinner Wraps, Fruit


Thursday - Leftovers


Friday - Costa Rican Pinto, Chips, Salsa


Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Lentil Rice Casserole, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans


Breakfasts - 
Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Oatmeal w/Honey & Cinnamon
Healthy French Toast
Cereal
Banana Oatmeal


Lunches - 
PB & J Sandwiches
Fresh Fruit

Leftovers
Bean, Rice, & Cheese Burritos




For more menu planning check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

The french toast sounds awesome!

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

Yummmmm! Can I come eat with you? Right now anything except what I cook sounds good due to being pregnant!