------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sufficient

"Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."   
- 2 Corinthians 12:8-10

6 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN!
This is the perfect scripture for you right now.
Praying for you sweet friend!

SnoWhite said...

Thanks for sharing this verse, Sarah -- it's just what I needed to be reminded of today.

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

Beautiful verse, sis! Isn`t God wonderful and oh so faithful. When you need him he is always there.

Emily said...

Hey Sarah! You probably don't remember me but we were both at Belhaven at the same time.:-) I stumbled across your blog the other day...Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Hyperactive Lu said...

Thanks for the reminder.... what an encouragement those words are.

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Love this verse!