------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, May 31, 2010

Menu Planning Monday 5-31-10


We're out of several things we don't like to be without, but that has forced me to be more creative with my cooking.  It's not that we don't have food to eat, but just that we don't have all the food we want (ie. cheese).  We're really making it fine though, and after tomorrow we'll be able to go grocery shopping again!  So here's the menu for this week.  Happy Cooking!!


Monday - Black Beans, Brown Rice, Chicken, Stir-Fry Veggies

Tuesday -Baked Potatoes, Salad w/Homemade Dressing

Wednesday - Rice, Bean, & Veggie Casserole, Salad w/Homemade Dressing

Thursday - Spaghetti, Green Peas, Garlic Bread

Friday - Black-Eyed Peas, Cornbread, Tuna Cheesies

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Bean, Rice, & Cheese Burritos, Chips & Salsa


Breakfasts -
Peanut Butter Granola
Oatmeal
Cinnamon Rolls
Zucchini Bread

Lunches -
Sandwiches
Green Smoothies
Leftovers
Fresh Veggies Quesadillas
Taco Salad

And Peanut Butter Balls...because I just really want them.  :-)

For more menu planning visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

M @ Betty Crapper said...

I think I would be lost without cheese. Have a great week.