------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Easy Cheesy Baked Ziti


This is a super simple recipe!  I needed something quick one day and I just made it up on the spot.  Now it's one of my quick "turn to" dinners I make when I have a sudden change of plans or just need something fast and easy.  Plus it's super tasty too!


Easy Cheesy Baked Ziti
1 lb. penne noodles
26 oz. sauce (homemade or a jar of your favorite)
1 cup shredded mozzerella cheese (approx. - I don't think I've ever measured)
a few sprinkles of parmesan cheese
a small handful of shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Cook noodles according to package instructions.  Drain.

Mix sauce in with noodles.  Pour into an 8x8 pan.

Sprinkle with a handful of cheddar cheese.

Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.

Top with mozzerella cheese until cheese amount looks good to you.

Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Holly T. said...

The perfect quick meal that I know my two kids would LOVE!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

That looks terrific!

I have an award for you on my blog, if you'd like it :)

http://almostunschoolers.blogspot.com/2010/05/versatile-blogger-award.html