------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Friday, April 2, 2010

It's Mega Swagbucks Day!!

Search & Win

It's Mega Swagbucks Day!!  In fact, did you know that every Friday is Mega Swagbucks day?  That means that you can earn extra Swagbucks just for searching on Fridays.  Keep reading because I'm about to tell you how I earned more than $20 in Amazon gift cards!

For those of you that don't know about Swagbucks, it is basically a search engine site similar to Google.  If you sign up for a Swagbucks account, and then do your internet searches through that site, you earn points (Swagbucks) just for searching the internet!  You can also earn through referring other people.  You don't get any credit if they just sign up, but when they search and win, you win the same amount that they do!  Believe me, it really adds up!  The Swagbucks you earn can then be redeemed for lots of different prizes.  My favorite prize is the Amazon gift card, but you can also redeem for a Paypal gift card (basically cash), a Starbucks gift card, a guitar, and many other things.  So what do you have to lose?

Since joining Swagbucks less than two months ago, I've earned four $5 Amazon gift cards and I'm only one Swagbuck away from earning my fiftth one.  That's $20 worth of Amazon gift cards (about to be $25)!  Amazon carries almost everything it seems, so I always find plenty to use my gift cards for.  Recently I purchased some Maple Syrup, a book for my husband, a Baby Bjorn Potty, and a new Canon camera lens.

So check out Swagbucks and give it a try!  I really think you'll like it.  :-)
And if you decide to sign up, I'd really love it if you sign up through a link in this post, so I get credit for the referral.  Thanks!

No comments: