------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Planning Monday 3-29-10


Crazy to think that March is almost over and we are about to jump right into April...I think I've not done so well with the menu planning this month as I have in the past.  This week will be pretty simple, but may not go totally as planned.  My hubby won't be eating dinners with us this week, so I may end up doing more "throw together" meals.  I guess we'll see what happens, but that's it for now.  Happy Cooking!!


Monday - Chili Beans, Cornbread

Tuesday - Leftovers

Wednesday - Lentil Casserole, Wheat Rolls, Veggies

Thursday - Pancakes w/Maple Syrup

Friday - Grilled Cheese, Vegetables

Saturday - Costa Rican Pinto in Quesadillas

Sunday - Leftovers

Breakfasts - 
Oatmeal
Blueberry Muffins
Grits, Eggs, Biscuits
Cereal

Lunches - 
Beans & Rice
Leftovers
Smoothies
Sandwiches
Fresh Fruit

For more menu planning visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

Holly T. said...

Sounds like our house...when hubby is working late and not home for supper, I just throw something quick and kid-friendly together for me and the kids. That's usually why mymenu plan is always left with one or two meals that I didn't make that week. Have a great week!

The Saved Quarter said...

Sounds like a yummy vegetarian menu! I like pinto beans and recently tried cooking them, unsoaked, in the pressure cooker. They were totally done in 30 minutes from dry beans!!