------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Feels like too long

Feels like too long since I've really been able to sit down and blog.  I've been running around trying to find the time for all the things that need to be done...

cleaning bathrooms

vacuuming floors

teaching children

holding sick babies

getting better myself

filling out taxes

trying to catch up on reading

cooking dinner...and breakfast and lunch

spending time with my hubby

running errands

cleaning up messes

washing dishes

changing diapers

catching a few hours of sleep

And the list goes on...

So don't think I'm just out of ideas...because truth is my head is swimming with them.  :-)

Here's hoping I find a few quiet, un-busy, moments to blog, very soon.

Thank you all for sticking around!!  :-)

No comments: