------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, December 28, 2009

Menu Planning Monday 12-28-09



 I'm extremely late with my menu plan this week.  Well, it is still Monday, which is good, but I am much later than is usual for me, which is not so good.  But oh well.  I'm planning to join in on the Eat from the Pantry Challenge over at Money Saving Mom in January.  I'm not sure if I can make it quite a month, but I'm up for a challenge, so we'll see!  My kitchen could use a little cleaning out, and my budget could use a break for sure!  Especially considering we are ending the Christmas season.  I feel like I've spent enough money for a long time!  Wait.  I just remembered that I'm still spending money on presents for my hubby's birthday in a few days too.  We have 3 birthdays in December in our family.  How crazy is that?  But let's get back to the menu planning.  :-)  Happy Cooking!!


Monday - Minestrone Soup (from last week), Whole Wheat Bread

Tuesday - Taco Salad, Chips & Salsa

Wednesday - Black-Eyed Peas, Cornbread, Mashed Potatoes

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Pasta Salad, Quesadillas

Saturday - Pinto Beans, Rice, Garden Salad w/Homemade Dressing

Sunday - Leftovers

Breakfasts -
Oatmeal
Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Cinnamon Rolls
Fresh Fruit

Lunches - 
Salads, Salads, & more Salads :-)
Smoothies
Leftovers


For more menu planning visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Sounds yummy! I think I'm going to try the Pantry challenge too...we'll see how far we get!!
Michele

SnoWhite said...

you'll do great with the challenge, I'm sure :)