------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's Party Time!

 Party season has officially begun in this household!  One birthday this month, and three next month...not to mention Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years...whew!  Yep, I think we're gonna be busy.  :-)


 Helping Daddy make breakfast on her birthday.

So, Abigail is 2 today!!  Two years ago today, I became a mama for the first time (outside of the womb, that is).  It was one of the best days of my life.  We have been so blessed with two wonderful years with our precious princess.


Daddy made a special message in the cinnamon rolls.

Earlier today Abigail was pushing her baby doll around the house in her stroller, and saying "Happy birthday, happy birthday...to you!".  It was so precious.  She's also been having the following conversation with me all day:

Me: Abigail, who's birthday is it today?

Abigail: My birthday!

Me: How old are you?

Abigail: Two! (Holding up two fingers.)

Sooo cute!!  :-)


She was having so much fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Abigail!

Yvonne ~~ aka: Nana said...

I love that little girl so much. She is PRECIOUS :)

Love Nana :)