------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, June 16, 2008

Menu Planning Monday 6-16-08

This is my hopeful menu for this week...we'll see if I stick to it while on vacation. I'm trying to plan out those days as well but I may end up switching some things around. Here goes...

Monday – Burritos, Spanish rice, chips

Tuesday – Leftovers

Wednesday – Eat out (vacation)

Thursday – Sandwiches (vacation)

Friday – Spaghetti and garlic bread (vacation)

Saturday – Pancakes (vacation)

Sunday – Eat out (vacation)

For more menu planning ideas visit Menu Plan Monday at OrgJunkie's site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard that you spend much less money when you plan out your menus ahead of time and stick to it as much as possible. :) So in light of that my sis, you are going to have a frugal vacation too! You are so smart!

Have a great time and my God pour His blessing on you all and Mr. and Mrs. Dorn while you all have fun in FL!

Shannon :)

Sarah said...

Thank you sweet sis! Your love and encouragement means so much. Love you!