------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, August 1, 2011

Menu Planning Monday 8-1-11

July is over, and August is officially here...I don't think Summer has ever flown by this fast for me.  We have now completed our first month back on the 200 Challenge.  It was sort of hard, but we made it.  :-)  I'll be posting all about that today also.  Here's the menu for this week!

Dinners - 
Monday - Stir Fry Veggies & Rice

Tuesday - Baked Potatoes, Cous Cous, Salad

Wednesday - Mimi's Wraps, Fruit

Thursday - Lentil Soup, Cheese Quesadillas

Friday - Easy Italian Pasta, Garlic Bread, Salad

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Cuban Style Black Beans, Scallion Cilantro Rice with Habaneros and Lime, Fruit

Breakfasts - 
Banana Flax Muffins
Granola
Oatmeal {with honey, cinnamon, & coconut oil}
Grits, Eggs, Biscuits
Cereal

Lunches - 
Lettuce & Tomato Sandwiches
Costa Rican Pinto
Leftovers
Peanut Butter Sandwiches
Fresh Fruit
Yogurt

For more menu planning visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my! Your Sunday menu sounds amazing!