------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Randomness


Lots going on here...and not much time to blog these past few days.

I did finally finish a skirt that I was making for one of my daughters {above}.  It's so simple you can do it too!  More on that later.

Funny how sometimes life feels like going in and out of tunnels.  Right now I feel like I'm starting to see the light at the end of this tunnel I'm in.

The more I look around me, the more I forget about the things that aren't right in my life, the more I see so many broken and hurting people around me, and the more I am reminded that we really need to "pray without ceasing". 

There is not in the world a kind of life more sweet and delightful
than that of a continual conversation with God.
-Brother Lawrence
 
I have a new nephew, and he is precious!  New life is such a beautiful thing.

We've been...

Playing memory matching games.  A lot.  :-)

Drawing with chalk.

Making Blueberry Jam.

Playing on the swingset.

Working puzzles.

Eating popsicles.

And lots more!

What have you been up to?

2 comments:

SnoWhite said...

love the new header :)

And, what an adorable photo of your girly girl!

blueberry jam sounds awesome. true summer at it's best.

we're getting new windows put in this week -- so that's what's been happening around here.

Sarah said...

Thank you! New windows...how fun! Windows make a huge difference on a house. :-)