------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Planning Monday 6-13-11

I'm running a little behind on the menu planning today.  I've been building a swing set today, weeding the garden, and playing with my kiddos, plus about a hundred other things.  :-)  Tomorrow I'm going to make a trip to the grocery store.  But for now, here's the menu for this week!


Dinners - 
Monday -Pasta Salad, Sweet Potatoes, Corn

Tuesday - Pinto Beans, Chicken & Rice, Salad, Biscuits

Wednesday - Homemade Pizza, Salad

Thursday - Leftovers, Fruit

Friday - Crockpot Taco Soup, Chips

Saturday - Dinner with Family

Sunday - Baked Potatoes, Salad

Breakfasts - 
Oatmeal (we like it with honey, cinnamon, & coconut milk)
Cereal
Orange Cranberry Muffins
Grits, Eggs, Biscuits

Lunches - 
Tuna Cheesies
PB & Jelly Sandwiches
Costa Rican Pinto
Fruit
Leftovers


For more menu planning visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: