------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu Planning Monday 5-16-11

I did plan a menu last week, even though I didn't get the chance to post it.  It was a good week as far as eating is concerned, and I think I'm becoming an expert at throwing easy things together to create simple, yet still yummy and nutritional meals.  That's kind of the season of motherhood that I'm in.  Things are just non-stop these days.  :-)

The "Buffalo" Panini from two weeks ago was a huge hit!  I'll be sharing the recipe soon.  It's amazing.

Anyways...here's the meal plan for this week!  Happy Cooking!!


Monday - Homemade Pizza, Fruit Salad

Tuesday -Lasagna, Salad, Garlic Bread

Wednesday - Taco Salad

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Potato Leek Soup, Homemade Rolls

Saturday - Pinto Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Salad, Biscuits

Sunday - Leftovers


For more menu planning, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: