------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Saturday, January 8, 2011

All-a-jumble

That's what my life feels like right now. 

I seriously feel like I have a million things to do and not even a million seconds lying around anywhere

Naptime is battle time, just about every day...and by the time I get my three girlies sleeping (if I get them sleeping), I'm so hungry and exhausted that I eat and take a nap. 

Oh and did I mention that getting dinner made is a big accomplishment?  Usually by the time I finish I'm too exhausted to even eat it, so I lay on the couch and just watch my family eat it.

This baby is making me super uncomfortable and pretty much feels like it will fall out anytime.  So I don't get out much and I try to lay down when I'm not chasing three busy toddlers around...ha!

The not getting out part makes me feel really restless and kind of lonely sometimes.  Trying to be patient though...I know this time won't last for forever!

Oh and since I don't have a laptop, I don't blog much, because usually by the time I get the chance, my brain and my body are crying out for a few moments of horizontal peace.

I've been busy getting stuff ready for baby too.  Lots of washing and cleaning and such.  I only wish I had the energy to get rid of all the dust, and clean all the windows, and get all the little clutter spots organized!  Where is that nesting energy I'm supposed to have??

I'm 36 1/2 weeks now.  We sure can't wait to meet this little one!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Not much longer. I so can relate to all you posted!!! I will be praying for you and your precious little one!