------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Friday, July 30, 2010

Our lives these days...


It's hard to believe that July will be over tomorrow.  As of yesterday, I have finally reached 13 weeks and I'm feeling a lot better for the most part.  It is such a huge blessing to not be so nauseous and tired.  Still, I have had a hard time finding the time for things like blogging.  I'm loving just pouring all my energy into spending every day teaching and enjoying my precious girls.  How I have missed feeling well enough to do as much of this as I want to.  They are growing up so fast right in front of my eyes, and I don't want to miss one moment.

Sunday we just returned from a wonderful week at the beach, which was lots of fun.  Then this week we rushed right back into the swing of things.  My husband has been gone most of the week heading up a Missions Outreach event with our youth group where they are having a great time serving and ministering to others in our community.  I have a doctor appointment next week and I'm hoping to get some confirmation of how many babies I'm growing.  I feel pretty sure it's only one this time, but I guess it's the having twins before that makes me sort of paranoid that it's happening again.  Not that it would be bad...mostly I'm just curious.  :-)

God has been teaching me A LOT over these past couple of months.  Boy have I learned a lot about my selfishness and suffering and laying down my will.  And about trusting God.  I've been shocked to see how much I'm not really trusting Him sometimes...even when I think at first that I am.  It has been a lot of battling, but God has humbled me, broken me, reassured me, and refreshed me.  I am so thankful.

No comments: