------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Monday, May 24, 2010

Menu Planning Monday 5-24-10


My menu is super late, but I'm just going to blame it on the storm that knocked out our power last night.  Our computer wasn't too happy this morning after being turned off and on several times as the power flashed.  And once I made sure it was ok, my day was already on a roll, and I was way to busy to sit down and type this out.  But hey, at least it's still Monday, right?  :-)  Here it is.  Happy Cooking!!


Monday - Bean, Rice, & Cheese Burritos

Tuesday - Pinto Beans, Stovetop Mac & Cheese, Mashed Potatoes, Biscuits

Wednesday - Homemade Pizza, Veggies & Dip

Thursday - Tuna Salad or PB & J Sandwiches, Fruit

Friday - Black Beans, Rice, Chips & Salsa

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Grits, Eggs, Biscuits

Breakfasts - 
Peanut Butter Granola
Pancakes
Oatmeal
Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Cereal

Lunches - 
Sandwiches
Fresh Veggie Quesadillas
Salad
Leftovers

For more menu planning visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

FoodontheTable said...

Looks like a great week. I like the idea of veggie quesadillas for lunch!