------Home---- ----About Me---- ----Lots Of Links---- ----Recipes---- ----Reviews---- ----Resources---- ----My Photo Blog---- ----Contact Me----

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Join Swagbucks and Get Extra Points!

Search & Win


I'm pretty sure you've probably heard me talk about Swagbucks before.  If not, I explain it all here.  I'm really loving that I've earned $40 in Amazon gift cards in just a few months of almost no effort!

Through the end of this week your chances of winning Swagbucks multiple times per day are increased.  I've been earning lots more this week for sure!  Plus, you get 50 Swagbucks if you enter the code SWAGNATION5 when you join before noon PST on Friday, May 7th.

So what are you waiting for?

I'm off to spend some of my Swagbucks Amazon gift cards on a new battery for my camera!


No comments: